Friday 3 July 2009

Sensei Hunting: Stewie's Story

Hey Guys! Stewie here to give you a post about the Sensei, ok the Sensei was my FIRST famous penguin I have ever met. When I was hunting him, I used to tell random penguins "Why are you getting so excited over an old man? people never get excited about an old man in the streets!" because it was very annoying with them saying "get off the floor then Sensei will come!" but really guys, it wouldn't have worked. So when I was using a tracker, no tips were any help to me, So I was going on a random server, went to the Courtyard, had to get through the door to the Hideout, because as you know like twenty or more penguins all pushing in, eventually I managed to get a space in the Hideout, hundreds of penguins were all in the centre of the Hideout, Saying "Sensei Add me!" ( guys you know that you cant add famous penguins ) one penguin was saying "Sensei you suck!" ( unfortunately I did not see Sensei in the crowd :( ) I had to look up the "who's in the room?" thing on club penguin, and there in the "S" section was...Me!!! no really it was Sensei but I was in the "S" section :) and so my quest had ended, I like the background he gives you it looks like hes gonna cut the back of your neck with the card, lol, bye guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment